Trade Associations Intern
Our Public Affairs consultancy based in Brussels is looking for a motivated intern to reinforce our Belgian team by assisting in the work of key client accounts on association management. The internship will include support on the associations’ secretariat tasks and organisation of related events (e.g. statutory general assemblies, networking events, etc.).
Are you a hands-on, energetic self-starter with a knack for organisation? Are you ready to learn and are you open to exciting new opportunities? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
Political Intelligence has over 20 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years.
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of Dutch or French, and English
- You have a relevant education and first experience in the administrative or association management fields
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- You are detail-oriented and able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
- You have a service-oriented approach to interactions with clients
- You are able to observe deadlines and prioritise tasks
- You have a good knowledge of the Office suite
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Contribute to the daily activities of the association, such as managing associations mailboxes, be the first point of contact for members and external partners, drafting minutes and maintain the membership database
- Organise online, hybrid and onsite meetings, workshops, General Assemblies, etc.
- Prepare the materials for those meetings (visual supports, forms, convocations…)
- Assist in the administrative relationship with the clients
- Helping enhance the visibility of events through various channels, in coordination with the communications team
- Support legal processes such as publications in the Belgian Official Gazette
The list is indicative and can evolve depending on the priorities and deadlines.
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in key sectors on the national level. Using your strong organisational and prioritisation skills, you’ll be a trusted team member and you’ll have the opportunity to directly interact with clients.
What’s in it for you?
You’d be joining an amazing multi-national team composed of talented consultants all in a modern workspace! We create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset. You will definitely not be “just an intern”, but an integral part of the team.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 997,10€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and cover letter on email@example.com with reference “0324” highlighting your qualities and qualifications for this position. We value individuality, variety and diversity, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.