EU Public Policy communications consultant – Brussels
PI is seeking to reinforce its communication team by including a junior English-speaking communications consultant who would join our communications team and support our public affairs efforts with communication campaigns.
- Develop storytelling and narratives in line with the policy objectives of our clients and communicate advice to key decision-makers and stakeholders;
- Develop communication tools for policy campaigns including websites, blogs, handouts, presentations, reference documents, branding etc., alongside external partners;
- Implement and nurture social media and communication channels to leverage the policy objectives of our clients;
- Identify media and speaking opportunities for our clients;
- In charge of developing and coordinating publications;
- Ad hoc support/coordination of policy events;
- Draft press releases and pitch stories to journalists under a tight deadline.
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism)
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in an international organisation or non-profit organisation (in the EU institutions, in-house, consultancy firm, etc.)
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and institutions
- You have experience on EU Public policies
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- English mother-tongue;
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills;
- Excellent knowledge of social media management;
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skill;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts;
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to jump into any task.
You will join
At Political Intelligence you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our numerous public affairs successes over the years and longevity of the partnership with our clients reflect the efforts we put on being a transparent and trustful partner.
By joining our team, you will be working in a medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity. We share a positive and caring spirit based on sharing knowledge and respect.
- A young, dynamic multi-national team of consultants
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference job 05/21 highlighting how you fit best to each of the requirements above. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice (please no standard letters). Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.