Senior EU Public Policy Consultant Health and Well-Being – Brussels
PI Brussels is looking for a Senior EU Public Affairs expert to design and coordinate cross-sectoral strategies for our clients with a focus on well-being, health, digital policies, sustainability, mobility and food.
We are searching for a Policy Strategist, able to bring vision and strategic guidance, with excellent policy writing and creative skills, to join a dynamic team of Public Affairs professionals.
You will start on our client All Policies for a Healthy Europe, with the possibility to expand on other clients depending on your interests and expertise.
Your responsibilities will include the creation of an Health & Well-Being Observatory for our client All Policies for a Healthy Europe. All Policies for a Healthy Europe is a multi-stakeholder initiative geared towards putting citizens’ health & well-being at the centre of all areas of EU policy-making. The coalition brings together a diverse group of NGOs, think tanks, associations, companies, and individuals to support the European Commission’s vision for a healthy, climate-neutral and socially inclusive Europe. Healthy Europe is organised around three Working Groups focusing on strategic clusters that reflect the priorities of the European Union: Environment, Digital and the Economy.
The coalition is particularly looking to create an Observatory focused on the implementation of an Economy of Well-Being. The Observatory will gather high-level stakeholders and policy experts to provide recommendations for people’s health & well-being to be at the heart of European policies.
- Provide strategic advice and identify existing and future trends;
- Build and consolidate a strong network of key decision-makers and stakeholders;
- Develop policy recommendations relating to well-being and health across sectors (digital policies, sustainability, food, mobility, economy, etc.);
- Bring thought leadership, policy and political insights;
- Build consensus to deliver precise and sustainable policy solutions;
- Identify policy opportunities and threats for our clients.
- You have around 8-10 years of relevant experience in EU Public Affairs or Policy;
- Cross-sectorial exposure and strong interest in promoting health and well–being across multiple sectors are key assets;
- You are strongly rooted in the EU Bubble and are looking for a new exciting challenge in a caring environment;
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions;
- You have experience in EU public policies;
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts;
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to jump into any task;
- You are fluent in English (both oral and written);
- You have excellent writing, analysis, and synthesis skills;
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
You will join
- A young, dynamic multi-national team of consultants
- A job in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiative and creativity
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and knowledge-sharing spirit
At Political Intelligence you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our numerous public affairs successes over the years and the longevity of partnerships with our clients reflect the efforts we put into being a transparent and trustful partner.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com including “04/21” in the subject line, highlighting how you match each of the requirements above. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice (no standard letters please). Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.