Senior EU Public Affairs Consultant – Energy
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and is looking for an experienced EU Public Affairs Consultant on Energy Policy. The successful candidate will reinforce our team in managing key client accounts and designing Public Affairs strategies in this field.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
Political Intelligence has over 20 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Manage work for key client accounts, including leading global companies and/or EU trade associations
- Design Public Affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
- Be on top of key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Develop political analysis and advise clients accordingly, and so much more!
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in energy policies
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making process
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse technical papers and legislative acts
- You like to challenge yourself and be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and want to build a good network of contacts
What’s in it for you?
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives. We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset.
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in the energy sector. Using your strong political analysis skills, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients.
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants!
Last but not least, we offer an attractive package that includes:
- Extra holidays
- Full medical coverage
- Working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- A company iPhone at your disposal with paid mobile subscriptions
- Training opportunities, and more…
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “2421” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for our consultant position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.