Senior Consultant Public Affairs – Energy
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activities and is looking for an experienced Senior Public Affairs Consultant on Energy Policy. You will reinforce our team by managing key client accounts and designing Public Affairs strategies in this field.
Do you want to join a firm with over 20 years of experience and build on your expertise? Are you ready to take on challenging policy issues? Then make this opportunity yours!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Manage work for key client accounts, including leading global companies and/or EU trade associations
- Design Public Affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
- Be on top of key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Develop political analysis and advise clients accordingly
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have at least 4 to 5 years of experience in energy policies
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making process
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse technical papers and legislative acts
- You like to challenge yourself and be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and want to build a good network of contacts
What makes us special?
Political Intelligence has over 20 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years. We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team, pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment.
We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset.
What’s in it for you?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, extra vacations and working from home flexibility and an attractive package that includes full medical coverage, several allowances, a company phone, etc.
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on email@example.com with reference “2421” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for our consultant position.