Public Relations Consultant
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for an experienced Public Relations Consultant to play a leading role in developing and managing our PR and Communications projects in multiple sectors such as digital, sustainability, energy, health, and many more.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Think outside the box and build creative strategy plans for our diverse clients
- Lead your communications team towards great achievements and new businesses
- Nurture social media channels together with your clients
- Coordinate your communications team for press releases, organisation of events, roundtables, press conferences and so much more!
What are we looking for?
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you know the Belgian media landscape like the back of your hand? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
- You are a native speaker of Dutch, and have a good to very good knowledge of French and English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Public Relations, Journalism, or in a communication related job (preferably in a PR/Communications agency)
- You have a good knowledge of the media landscape in Belgium (understanding of Belgian politics is a plus)
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- A born leader, you’re also able to manage your team with assertiveness and flexibility
What’s in it for you?
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives. We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset.
You’ll be a strategic asset to our communications team and a driving force in the development of your department. You’ll have various responsibilities for our clients in the digital sector but also in sustainability, energy, pharma and food & health. Using your creative ideas, you’ll make your clients’ voices heard in the political and public arena.
As the company continues to grow, you’ll be given more and more opportunities to shape our communications team together with your colleagues.
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants!
Last but not least, we offer an attractive package that includes:
- Extra holidays
- Full medical coverage
- Working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- A company iPhone at your disposal with paid mobile subscriptions
- Training opportunities, and more…
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “1521” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for our Senior position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.