The consultant will be based in our Brussels office and will focus on EU and Belgian policy. The successful candidate will be working for clients active in sectors such as internet, innovation, F&B or energy.
Essential job functions
- Manage work for key client accounts
- Design public affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
- Be on top of key policy debates in the main European institutions
- Develop political analysis and advice clients accordingly
- You have at least 1-3 years of relevant experience preferably in institutions or prior work in EU/Belgian public affairs
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You hold a university or university-level degree
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and Belgian institutions
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
How to apply?
In order to be considered for this position, the candidate must send a very short personalized covering letter (max 100 words), CV (max 2 pages) and his availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email.