EU Energy, Environment & Sustainability Public Affairs Intern – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for a motivated EU Energy, Environment and Sustainability Policy intern to reinforce our Energy, Environment and Sustainability team in assisting in the work of key client accounts and developing new business opportunities. The internship will include EU policy research, in-depth analysis and organisational support for various clients active in the energy, environment and sustainability sectors.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English
- You have a passion for EU energy, sustainability and/or environmental policies
- You acquired knowledge of energy, sustainability or environment policy through your studies or a previous experience
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations and summarise them in a clear and concise manner
- You have an eye for detail and the ability manage your time and priorities effectively
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
- You’re a team player and have good communication and inter-personal skills
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the work of key client accounts sector and the organisation of events
- Follow key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients via email or presentations
- Contribute to research and analysis of policy issues an legislation
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Research on various issues and write short reports
- Attend conferences, seminar, hearings and so much more!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be a valuable asset to our energy, environment & sustainability team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in these sectors. Using your strong organisational and analytical skills, you’ll be a trusted team member on direct contact with our clients.
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 977,50€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
- Starting date: 3rd July (flexible)
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “0823” and a short personalised email (max 100 words, no cover letter) highlighting why you would be a great fit. We value individuality and variety, so use your own judgement and write in your own voice.