EU Energy & Mobility Public Affairs Intern – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for a motivated EU Energy & Mobility Public Affairs intern to reinforce our team in assisting in the work of key client accounts and developing new business opportunities. The internship will include EU policy research and organisational support for various clients active in the renewable energy, climate, mobility and electricity sectors.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have a passion for EU climate, energy and mobility policies
- You acquired knowledge of EU climate, energy or mobility policy through your studies or a previous experience
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You have exceptionally strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations and summarise them in a clear and concise manner
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the work of key accounts of clients in the Energy & Mobility sector, as well as potentially in the organisation of events
- Follow key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Research on various issues and write short reports
- Attend conferences, seminar, hearings and so much more!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in the Energy & Mobility sector. Using your strong organisational and analytical skills, you’ll be a trusted team member on direct contact with our clients.
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 939€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
- Starting date: as soon as possible
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume to email@example.com with reference “1822” and a short personalised email (max 100 words, no cover letter) highlighting why you would be a great fit. We value individuality and variety, so use your own judgement and write in your own voice.