Human Resources internship-Brussels
Political Intelligence (PI) is a public and regulatory affairs consultancy, with over 20 years’ of lobbying experience.
PI has offices in London, Brussels, Madrid, Edinburgh and Rome.
Our success is built on our people and the proof is in the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous public affairs successes over the years. Transparency is at the heart of what we do.
We are looking at an Intern who will support the HR Manager in the recruitment effort, organization of trainings and implementation of other HR ad hoc projects.
The internship is based in our Brussels office.
The internship will offer you the opportunity to contribute to our Human Resources business goals and learn new skills.
The duration of the internship will be for a minimum of 4-6 months full time, as soon as possible. (eventually part time)
You will work directly under the supervision of the HR Manager.
• Preparing job descriptions and job adverts based on the input given by the HR Manager and consultants.
• Posting job ads on the relevant job sites
• Sort all received applications and do a first selection based on mandatory criteria defined in the job description
• Administer the applicant Tracking System: Uploading and downloading CVs, administering applicant’s profiles, etc.
• Conduct telephone interviews to screen candidates
• Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
• Following up and responding to candidates
• Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
• Preparing new employee files
• Helping to improve the onboarding process
• Assisting the HR manager with the organization of trainings
• Assisting the HR manager with other HR ad hoc projects.
• You’re in your final Bachelor/Master year with a focus on HR-related fields
• You have excellent written and verbal skills in English, French or Dutch is a plus.
• You are positive , a real self-starter, taking initiative
• You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• You have excellent interpersonal skills
• You’re a team player but working independently doesn’t scare you
• You get along well with MS office.
• There will be an allowance of +/- 800 € per month
• Meal vouchers of 8 euros (6.91 euros paid by PI)
• Full reimbursement of public transport
• One day of paid vacation per month
• Paid vacations during Christmas break ( 2 weeks)
• The internship will start ideally as soon as possible for a period of 4 to 6 months
• The office working languages are English, Dutch and French
You will join
• A young , dynamic multi-national team of consultants
• A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
• A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity
• A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit
How to apply?
In order to be considered for an internship with Political-intelligence, the candidate must send before 25/01/2020 a very short personalized email (max 100 words, no cover letter), CV (max 2 pages, no Europass CV) and his/her availability to email@example.com with reference 1119