Human Resources and Administrative assistant
Political Intelligence is looking for a polyvalent Human Resources and Administrative Assistant who will reinforce the Administrative and Human Resources team.
The Human Resources and Administrative Assistant will be based in our Brussels office. They will mainly focus on supporting the Human resources team with recruitment process and other HR ad-hoc projects, as well as supporting the team of consultants in several association management tasks in direct relation with clients.
Support the full recruitment process
- Publish our offers on Job boards
- Source candidates for urgent recruitment needs & manage their application
- Contact candidates and perform short phone interviews.
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of candidates to guarantee the smooth running of the recruitment process
Assist the HR manager with the organisation of trainings to ensure their proper organization and administrative follow-up
In charge of updating the intranet platform and involved in internal communication projects
Assist the HR manager with other HR ad-hoc projects.
Support the other members of the HR and Admin team in their daily activities as well as in the implementation of projects
May punctually support our team of consultant with the organization of meetings, workshops, General Assemblies, as well as external events such as conferences, etc.;
- Degree or equivalent in Human Resources & Administration or related field;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HR related administration preferably in recruitment;
- Citizenship of an EU member state or a valid residence and work permit for Belgium is a must.
- Fluent in English & French, written and spoken;
- Computer literacy with good command of Microsoft Excel
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent organisational, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Service-oriented and flexible with a strong employee-focused attitude and proactive approach;
- Ability to act with integrity, demonstrating sound ethical principles;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to jump into any task
You will join
- A recognised public and regulatory affairs consultancy, with over 20 years of lobbying experience that has managed to build long term relationships with its clients- we become both trusted advisors and an integral part of the clients’ own team
- A dynamic multi-national team of consultants
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity
- A positive and caring environment with a strong team atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “job 0921” in the subject line.
Please highlight how you fit best to each of the requirements above. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice (please no standard letters). Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: 17/03/2021