Human Resources Intern – Brussels
We are looking for a young and motivated Human Resources intern to support our Administration team. You will focus on recruitment but also be given the opportunity to work on several ad-hoc projects with the Administration team.
You will join a team of 5 people who will support your integration and give you guidance in the different areas covered by the internship. You will be under the direct supervision of the HR Manager and work closely with the HR Officer.
What are we looking for?
- You’re in your final Bachelor/Master year with a focus on HR-related fields
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English, French or Dutch is a plus
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You’re a team player but working independently doesn’t scare you
- You get along well with MS office
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
What will be your main responsibilities?
You will mainly bring support to the HR team on the recruitment process:
- Preparing job descriptions
- Job posting
- CV Screening
- First phone contact
You’ll also be given the opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects such as:
- The onboarding process
- The employee satisfaction survey
- The evaluation process
- The optimisation of internal processes
What makes us special?
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants. Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “1222” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for this position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.