EU Public Policy Communications Intern – Brussels
We’re looking for an energetic and creative person to join our team! Are you open to an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career? Do you want to help bring complex policy issues to audiences in new and engaging ways? Then read on to know more about the role!
We are a Public Affairs and Communications consultancy and we’re looking for a motivated EU Public Policy Communications intern to support our Communications Team in the creation and execution of public affairs communications campaigns. The intern will assist in the development and management of communication projects contributing to our clients’ strategic goals.
The role will include working on several accounts as well as internal communication and will give the intern the chance to develop various skills whilst learning about diverse sectors.
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You are a graduate or have relevant experience in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Political or International sciences or another related field
- You have strong writing skills and a passion for visual and audiovisual communication
- You’re able to show creativity, flexibility, and autonomy
An added plus
- You have experience in an international or non-profit organisation or in a creative agency
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and policy-making processes
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Drafting content such as: newsletters, press releases, annual reports, social media content, pitches for media, and articles for websites
- Assisting on visual design of content for social media and newsletters
- Supporting the organisation of events (press events, conferences, meetings, etc).
- Managing websites and social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)
- Administrative support and database management (e.g. association members and media lists)
What’s in it for you?
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants working together in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiative and creativity. We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset.
PI will help you grow professionally and personally. We’ll help hone your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we strive to create the best possible working environment and remain true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What makes us special?
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants!
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 977,50€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “0923” and a short personalised email (max 100 words, no cover letter) highlighting why you would be a great fit. We value individuality and variety, so use your own judgement and write in your own voice.