Belgium Public Affairs Intern – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for a motivated Belgium Public Affairs Intern to reinforce our Belgian team in driving our clients’ public affairs activities.
The intern will assist in the development and management of projects contributing to our clients’ strategic goals in public policy namely in the digital and innovation sectors.
If you have passion for the Belgian political debate and you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors, you might be the one we’re looking for!
What are we looking for?
- You are a native speaker of Dutch or French (with a good knowledge of the second national language) and have a full proficiency in English
- You have a passion for Belgian Politics
- You hold a university level degree in such as Political Science, International Relations, Economy, Law, History or other relevant fields
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyze policy documents and research reports and summarize them in a clear and concise manner
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the organization of external meetings and events
- Follow key policies debates in Belgium’s political Institutions
- Prepare regular monitoring reports and policy analysis
- The intern will assist in the development and management of projects contributing to our clients’ strategic goals in public policy namely in the digital and innovation sectors.
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings and so much more!
What makes us special?
We’re a lobbying firm with a heart for ecology, gender-balance and diversity. We have a multi-national team pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives.
With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What’s in it for you?
By joining our team, you will be working in a medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity.
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you!
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 977,50€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ indemnity for working from home
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers (+/- 7€/workday)
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognize yourself in our description? Then send us a short, personalized email (no cover letter) and your resume to email@example.com with reference “0423″. We value individuality and variety, so use your own judgement and write in your own voice.