Do you want to join a quickly growing company composed of a young talented multi-national team that values team work and sharing knowledge? Then this opportunity might be for you!
We are looking for a young and motivated Finance Intern to join the Administration team and provide finance and administrative support to several associations.
You will work closely with our Finance Officer and be given the opportunity to work in several ad-hoc projects with the Administration team.
You will be under the direct supervision of the HR Manager and you’ll be given opportunities to show your full potential. There is an opportunity to discuss a permanent position at the term of your internship.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced spoken and written knowledge required in French and English (good understanding of Dutch is an asset)
- Strong interest in the Financial and Administrative functions
- Ongoing or completed superior studies in a relevant field
- Solid knowledge of standard office software, especially Excel
- The ability to observe deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, particularly with regards to the completion of multiple parallel tasks as well as a strong attention to detail
- The capacity to work independently as well as a part of an international team
What will be your main responsibilities?
You will be in charge, with the guidance of the Finance Officer, of providing general administrative and finance support to several European and Belgium association.
- You take on general administrative tasks:
- Assist on contract creation and follow-up (Clients and suppliers)
- Participation to Board Meetings and General Meetings
- Publication to the Moniteur Belge
- You will contribute in close relationship with the clients to elaborate the annual budget and organise regular follow-up discussions:
- You will be involved in the optimisation process of budgets and costs
- You will participate to the invoicing process
- You will be in contact with the client and the accountant for the regular follow calls and meetings
You will support the Finance Officer when necessary with processing, encoding and filing financial documents and other financial tasks.
The list and split of responsibilities is indicative and can evolve depending on the priorities and deadlines and the career progression of the candidate. The position can also evolve with some support to the Human Resources team on ad hoc projects (employee satisfaction survey, evaluation process, optimisation of internal processes…).
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants where there is always room for initiatives.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 903€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on email@example.com with reference “1122” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for this position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.