Finance Administrative Intern
Our Public Affairs consultancy based in Brussels is looking for a motivated Finance Administrative intern to reinforce our team. You will focus on financial tasks such as processing, encoding and filing financial documents and also be given the opportunity to work on several ad-hoc projects.
You will join a team of 5 people, under the direct supervision of our Finance Business Partner, who will support your integration and give you guidance. You will have the opportunity to discuss a permanent position at the end of your internship.
Are you a hands-on, energetic self-starter with a knack for organisation? Are you ready to learn and are you open to exciting new opportunities? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English and a good level in Dutch and/or French
- You are a recent graduate (or in the final stages) in a relevant field or have a first experience in a similar position
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- You are detail-oriented and able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
- You have a service-oriented approach to interactions with clients
- You are able to observe deadlines and prioritise tasks
- You have a good knowledge of the Office suite (especially Excel)
- You have a basic knowledge of accounting or finance
- You love working closely with other people and are a great team player
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Maintain accurate and up to date financial records, including accounts payable, receivables and bank statements
- Collaborate with the accountant
- Support with the payment and invoicing processes (send out invoices, reminders…)
- Support on preparation of budgets and financial reports
- Support legal processes such as publications in the Belgian Official Gazette
The list and split of responsibilities are indicative and can evolve depending on the priorities and deadlines and the career progression of the candidate.
What’s in it for you?
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
Last but not least, we offer:
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
- Hiring opportunities after the internship
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and cover letter on email@example.com with reference “0424” highlighting your qualities and qualifications for this position. We value individuality, variety and diversity, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.