Experienced EU Affairs Consultant – Brussels
The consultant will be based in our Brussels office and will work with diverse stakeholders within and outside the company, identify and mitigate policy threats that our clients may face, as would be involved in creating strategies as well as liaising and maintaining good relations with European policy makers.
The consultant has ideally experience in consumer affairs, internal market, transport or tourism.
Essential job functions:
• Manage work for key client accounts
• Design public affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
• Be on top of key policy debates in the main European institutions
• Develop political analysis and advice clients accordingly
• You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience on transport, tourism, internal market or consumer affairs and previous experience in the institutions or prior work in EU public affairs
• You hold a university degree
• You have a detailed knowledge of the EU and institutions
• You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
• You have excellent written and verbal skills in English, other EU languages is an asset
• You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations
• You are well organized and can handle multiple tasks independently
• You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex issues clearly and concisely
• You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts
You will join
- A young , dynamic multi-national team of consultants
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit
We offer an attractive package that includes extra holiday, a full medical coverage, working from home flexibility, the full reimbursement of public transport, meal vouchers, a company iPhone at your disposal and paid mobile subscriptions, training opportunities…
How to apply?
In order to be considered for this position, you must send before 6/03/2020 a very short personalized covering letter (max 100 words), CV (max 2 pages) and your availability to email@example.com with the following reference 0120 .