EU Public Affairs Intern (Food & Health) – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy based in Brussels is looking for a motivated EU Public Affairs intern to reinforce our team in assisting in the work of key client accounts and developing new business opportunities. The internship will include EU policy research and organizational support for various clients in the fields of health, well-being and food policy, with a particular focus on coalition and association management.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have a passion for Public Affairs, notably in the fields of health, well-being and food policy
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations and summarise them in a clear and concise manner
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the work of key client accounts, notably in relation to coalition and association management
- Assist in the coordination, organisation and follow-up of events and meetings
- Follow key policies debates in the main European Institutions
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Research and analysis on various issues, monitor daily news and write short reports
- Attend conferences, seminar, hearings
What’s in it for you?
Political Intelligence has over 25 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years. We’re a quickly growing company, offering challenging development opportunities, with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants!
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in the health and food sectors. Using your strong organisational and analytical skills, you’ll be a trusted team member on direct contact with our clients.
As you continue to grow within our company, you’ll be given and more opportunities to shape your career together with your colleagues. We take pride in helping our interns to grow and, although we can’t guarantee a permanent contract afterwards, they’re always taken into account when there’s an open position.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 997,09 € per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “1823” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for this position. We value individuality and variety, so use your own judgement and write in your own voice.