EU Public Affairs Consultant in Wellbeing and Digital policy – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for an experienced EU Public Affairs Consultant on Well-being and Digital policies. The successful candidate will reinforce our team in managing key client accounts and designing Public Affairs strategies in those fields.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
Political Intelligence has over 20 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Be on top of policy issues in fast moving sectors
- Provide strategic advice, political insights and identify existing and future trends
- Consolidate a strong network of key decision-makers and stakeholders
- Build consensus to deliver precise and sustainable policy solutions
- Identify policy opportunities and threats for our clients
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in EU Public Affairs with a focus on Well-being and digital policies
- You are strongly rooted in the EU Bubble and are looking for a new exciting challenge
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- A born leader, you’re also able to manage your team with assertiveness and flexibility
What’s in it for you?
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives. We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset.
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in the well-being and digital sectors. Using your strong political analytic skills, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients.
As the company continues to grow, you’ll be given more and more opportunities to shape your career together with your colleagues.
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants!
Last but not least, we offer an attractive package that includes:
- An attractive salary in accordance to your experience
- Extra holidays
- Full medical coverage
- Working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- A company iPhone at your disposal with paid mobile subscriptions
- Training opportunities, and more…
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “0722” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for our consultant position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.