EU Public Affairs Consultant in Food and Health policy – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for an EU Public Affairs Consultant on Food and Health policies. The successful candidate will reinforce our team in managing key client accounts and designing Public Affairs strategies in those fields.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Be on top of policy issues in fast moving sectors
- Provide strategic advice, political insights and identify existing and future trends
- Consolidate a strong network of key decision-makers and stakeholders
- Build consensus to deliver precise and sustainable policy solutions
- Identify policy opportunities and threats for our clients
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (good command of French is an asset)
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in EU Public Affairs with a focus on Food and Health policies
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and want to build a good network of contacts
What’s in it for you?
Political Intelligence has over 25 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years. We’re a quickly growing company, offering challenging development opportunities, with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants!
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in the health and food sectors. Using your strong political analytic skills, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients.
Last but not least, we offer an attractive package that includes:
- An attractive salary in accordance to your experience
- Extra holidays
- Full medical coverage
- Working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- A company iPhone at your disposal with paid mobile subscriptions
- Training opportunities, and more…
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on email@example.com with reference “1723” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for our consultant position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.