EU Public Affairs Intern in Energy & Mobility policy – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for an intern to reinforce our Energy and Mobility Policy team in assisting in the work of key client accounts and following the European Elections. The internship will include monitoring and analysis of EU political trends, EU policy research, in-depth analysis and organisational support for various clients active in the energy and mobility sectors.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
Political Intelligence has over 25 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years.
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have a passion for EU policies
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU, its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, political developments, rules and regulations and summarise them in a clear and concise manner
- You have an eye for detail and the ability manage effectively your time and priorities
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
- You’re a team player and have good communication and inter-personal skills
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the work of key accounts of clients and in the organisation of events
- Follow key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Follow European Elections and assist in MEP mappings, political analysis & events organisation
- Contribute to research and analysis of policy issues and legislation
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Research on various issues and write short reports
- Attend conferences, seminar, hearings and so much more!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in key sectors on the EU level. Using your strong organisational and prioritisation skills, you’ll be a trusted team member and you’ll have the opportunity to directly interact with clients.
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives. We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset. You will get the chance to work independently and develop according to your own needs. You will definitely not be “just an intern”, but an integral part of the team.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 997,10€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “0624”. We value individuality, variety and diversity, so use your own judgement and write in your own voice.