EU Digital policy Intern in Audio Visual – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for a motivated EU Audio-visual Policy intern to reinforce our Digital team in assisting in the work of key client accounts and developing new business opportunities.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have a passion for audio-visual trends and policies
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations and summarise them in a clear and concise manner
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the work of key accounts of clients in the digital sector, as well as potentially in the organisation of events
- Follow key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Research on various issues and write short reports
- Attend conferences, seminar, hearings and so much more!
What’s in it for you?
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives. We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset.
You’ll be a valuable asset to our Digital team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in the digital sector. Using your strong organisational and analytical skills, you’ll be a trusted team member on direct contact with our clients.
As you continue to grow within our company, you’ll be given and more opportunities to shape your career together with your colleagues. We take pride in helping our interns to grow and, although we can’t guarantee a permanent contract afterwards, historically, the majority of our digital interns have been offered a permanent contract by the end of their traineeships.
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of +/- 800€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers (+/- 7€/workday)
- 1 day of vacation per month
You will join
- A recognised public and regulatory affairs consultancy, with over 20 years of lobbying experience that has managed to build long term relationships with its clients- we become both trusted advisors and an integral part of the clients’ own team.
- A young, dynamic multi-national team of consultants
- A job in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiative and creativity
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and knowledge-sharing spirit
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume to email@example.com with reference “2821”. In the body of your e-mail, please answer the following two questions (max 150 words each):
- How well do you understand the policy-making procedures of the EU (and where you obtained this knowledge)?
- Why are you interested specifically in digital policy?
We value individuality and variety, so use your own judgement and write in your own voice.