EU Digital policy Intern in Data and Cybersecurity – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for a motivated EU Data/Cybersecurity Policy intern to reinforce our Digital team in assisting in the work of key client accounts and developing new business opportunities.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have a passion for data & cybersecurity trends and policies. Familiarity with legislative files such as the NIS2, DGA, Data Act, eIDAS, as well as other topics such as encryption and data retention a plus.
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations and summarise them in a clear and concise manner
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the work of key accounts of clients in the digital sector
- Follow key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Prepare regular reports and analyses of policy developments
- Research on various policy issues and write clear and concise reports
- Attend relevant conferences, seminar, hearings and so much more!
What’s in it for you?
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants working together in a friendly and caring environment, with a strong focus on team spirit and employee well-being.
We take pride in helping our interns to grow and, although we can’t guarantee a permanent contract afterwards, historically, the majority of our digital interns have been offered a permanent contract by the end of their traineeships.
From day one, you will be involved in genuine policy work, including interacting with clients that include the most dynamic tech companies in the world. We pay special attention to the integration of our intern via our ‘buddy programme’, as well as by organising regular team-building events.
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 958€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers (+/- 7€/workday)
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume to email@example.com with reference “2122”. In the body of your e-mail, please answer the following two questions (max 150 words each):
- What experience do you have with following and/or analysing EU legislative procedures?
- What experience do you have with EU digital policy and/or new technologies?
We value individuality and variety, so please use your own judgement and write in your own voice.