EU Digital Policy Consultant
The Consultant will be based in our Brussels office and will focus on digital and innovation policy.
Essential job functions
- Manage work for key client accounts
- Design Public Affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
- Be on top of key policy debates in the main European Institutions
- Develop political analysis and advise clients accordingly
- You have at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in digital and innovation policy, preferably in institutions or prior work in EU public affairs
- You hold a University degree
- You have sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English, other EU languages are an asset
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations
- You are well organized and can handle multiple tasks independently
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts
You will join
- A young , dynamic international team of consultants
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and with the opportunity for initiatives and creativity
- A positive and caring environment with a strong team spirit atmosphere and culture of knowledge exchange
How to apply?
In order to be considered for this position, the candidate must send, by 26 May 2019, a very short personalized cover letter (max 100 words), CV (max 2 pages) and their availability to email@example.com with the following reference ” EU Digital Policy Consultant” .