EU Digital Policy Consultant (data/telecoms)
Political Intelligence is looking for an experienced EU Digital Policy consultant Data who will reinforce our Digital team.
The Consultant will be based in our Brussels office and will focus on data policy (such as privacy/data protection, data sharing, law enforcement cooperation, and electronic identification and trust services) as well as telecoms (incl. issues such as network access or roaming).
Essential job functions
- Manage work for key client accounts, including leading global digital companies and/or EU trade associations;
- Design Public Affairs strategies and engagement campaigns;
- Be on top of key policy debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients;
- Develop political analysis and advise clients accordingly.
- You hold a University degree, preferably in EU law, EU public affairs, political science or similar;
- You have at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in digital policy, preferably in the areas of telecoms and/or data policy;
- You have sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes;
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- Previous work in EU is institutions and consultancy an advantage.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English – other EU languages are an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse technical papers and legislative acts;
- You are well organized and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex issues clearly and concisely;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to deal with a wide range of individuals and build a good network of contacts.
You will join
- A recognised a public and regulatory affairs consultancy, with over 20 years’ of lobbying experience that has managed to build long term relationships with its clients and become both trusted advisors and an integral part of their own team
- A dynamic multi-national team of consultants
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit
How to apply?
In order to be considered for this position, please send us, by 15 march 2021, a short personalized cover letter (max 1 pages), CV (max 2 pages) and your earliest availability to email@example.com with the following reference “0821 EU Digital Policy Consultant” .