EU Digital Policy Consultant in Cybersecurity
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for an experienced EU Public Affairs Consultant in Digital policies with an interest in EU cybersecurity policy to reinforce our team in managing key client accounts and designing Public Affairs strategies.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Manage work for key client accounts, including leading global digital companies and/or EU trade associations
- Design Public Affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
- Be on top of key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Develop political analysis and advise clients accordingly
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have a passion for cybersecurity trends and policies
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in digital policy
- Previous experience in consultancy is a plus as well as knowledge of specific European regulations and topics such as the CRA, NIS2, DA, DGA, DNS, international data flows, open source, Cloud and edge computing etc.
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field (e.g. EU law, EU public affairs, Political science, Engineering)
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse technical papers and legislative acts
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and want to build a good network of contacts
What’s in it for you?
Political Intelligence has over 25 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years.
We offer you challenging development opportunities and competitive benefits with extra vacation days and working from home flexibility. You’d be joining an amazing multi-national team composed of talented consultants, all in a modern workspace! We create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “0124” highlighting your qualities and qualifications for this position. We value individuality, variety and diversity, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.