EU Digital Policy Consultant
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for an experienced EU Public Affairs Consultant in Digital policies to reinforce our team in managing key client accounts and designing Public Affairs strategies in the digital sector.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then make this opportunity yours!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Manage work for key client accounts, including leading global digital companies and/or EU trade associations
- Design Public Affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
- Be on top of key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Develop political analysis and advise clients accordingly, and so much more!
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in digital policy
- Previous experience in Consultancy is a plus
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field (e.g. EU law, EU public affairs, Political science)
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse technical papers and legislative acts
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and want to build a good network of contacts
What makes us special?
Political Intelligence has over 20 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years. We’re a quickly growing company, offering challenging development opportunities, with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants!
We offer you an attractive package that includes a competitive salary, extra vacations and working from home flexibility.
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on email@example.com with reference “2322” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for our Senior position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.