EU and Belgium Digital policy consultant – Brussels
We are looking for a Consultant to help drive our clients’ work for a major industry association in the digital sector and to assist in developing our contact network and covering issues for key corporate clients. The successful candidate will provide intelligence, implement agreed targets, and give strategic advice in respect to Belgian and EU current affairs mainly in the field of Technology, Media & Telecoms.
Essential job functions
• Identify policy opportunities and threats for our client
• Give strategic advice on current public and regulatory affairs issues
• Investigate into political initiatives and identify existing and future trends
• Communicate advice to key decision-makers and stakeholders
• Design Public Affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
• You have at least 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• You are enthusiastic and interested in being on top of policy in fast-moving sectors
• You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislations
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts
• You have excellent communication skills using tact and diplomacy with the capacity to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
• You have excellent written and verbal skills in French or Dutch and English, other EU languages are an asset
• You are flexible, well-organized and can handle multiple tasks independently
You will join
• A young, dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
• A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
• A medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity
• A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit
• Special Benefits – Flexible work hours, mobile subscriptions, extra holiday, health insurance, training opportunities, etc.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in joining the team you must send a short personalized email (no cover letter) and CV (max 2 pages) to email@example.com with reference 0720 .
PI is a place that values individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email.