Belgium and EU Public Affairs Internship
The internship is based in our Brussels office. The internship will include EU and Belgium policy research and organizational support for various clients mainly the field of Digital policy
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for key client accounts
- Follow debates in the main European Institutions and Belgium political Institutions
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings
- Research on various issues, as needed
- Writing summaries or short reports
- Follow the daily news
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You have a passion for Belgian and European politics
- You hold a university level degree
- You have strong analytical skills and capacity to analyse and interpret legislation, rules and regulations
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch, French and English
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently
You will join
• A young, dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
• A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
• A medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiative and creativity
• A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere
• A workplace with special benefits including flexible work hours, a mobile subscription, extra holidays, health insurance, training opportunities, etc.
- There will be an allowance of +/- 800 € per month
- The internship will start ideally as soon as possible for a period of 4 to 6 months
- The office working languages are English, Dutch and French
How to apply?
If you’re interested in joining the team you must send a short personalized email (no cover letter) and CV (max 2 pages) to email@example.com with reference 1120 .
PI is a place that values individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email.