Belgium Public Affairs Consultant
Our Public Affairs consultancy is looking for a consultant with experience in the Belgian political landscape to join our Belgian public affairs team and help drive our clients’ public affairs activities. You will provide strategic advice, analyse relevant public policies, support outreach to policymakers and manage client relationships.
If you have a passion for the Belgian politics and you enjoy being on top of policy developments in fast-moving sectors you might be the one we’re looking for!
What will be your main responsibilities?
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities. Using your strong analytical and communication skills, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Identify policy opportunities and threats for our client
- Give strategic advice on ongoing policy developments
- Monitor and analyse political initiatives and draft policy briefs
- Engage with relevant key decision-makers and stakeholders
- Design and implement Public Affairs strategies and campaigns
What are we looking for?
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience working in a consultancy, at a cabinet or for a parliamentary member, in a public administration or for a trade association in Belgium
- You have a sound knowledge of the Belgian political landscape, decision-making processes and stakeholders
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in French or Dutch and English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You hold a university level Master’s degree in Political Science, Economy, Law, History or another relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse policy documents and research reports
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy social interactions and get pleasure out of building networks of relevant contacts in Belgian policymaking
What makes us special?
Political Intelligence has over 20 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years. We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team, pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment.
We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset.
What’s in it for you?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, extra vacations and working from home flexibility and an attractive package that includes full medical coverage, several allowances, a company phone, etc.
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on email@example.com with reference “0422” highlighting how you fit best to each of the requirements above.