EU Digital Policy Consultant
Our Public Affairs consultancy is expanding its activity and looking for an experienced EU Digital Policy Consultant Data to reinforce our Digital team in managing key client accounts and designing Public Affairs strategies in the digital sector.
Are you ambitious and open to new exciting opportunities to boost your career? Do you want to be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
Political Intelligence has over 20 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years.
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
What’s in it for you?
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives. We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset.
You’ll be a valuable asset to our Digital team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in the digital sector. Using your strong political analysis skills, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients.
As the company continues to grow, you’ll be given more and more opportunities to shape your career together with your colleagues.
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English (other EU languages are an asset)
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in digital policy
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and its institutions and policy-making processes
- You hold a university level degree in a relevant field (e.g. EU law, EU public affairs, Political science)
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse technical papers and legislative acts
- You like to challenge yourself and be on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and want to build a good network of contacts.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Manage work for key client accounts, including leading global digital companies and/or EU trade associations
- Design Public Affairs strategies and engagement campaigns
- Be on top of key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients
- Develop political analysis and advise clients accordingly, and so much more!
What makes us special?
Apart from our friendly environment and unique team dynamic, we’re a quickly growing company where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is always room for initiatives and creativity.
We’re a gender balanced and eco-friendly lobbying firm with a multi-national team composed of talented consultants!
Last but not least, we offer an attractive package that includes extra holiday, a full medical coverage, working from home flexibility, the full reimbursement of public transport, meal vouchers, a company iPhone at your disposal and paid mobile subscriptions, training opportunities…
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “2121” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for our Senior position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.