Belgium Public Relations Consultant
Political Intelligence is looking for an experienced public relations consultant with an extensive background in corporate communications to join our Belgian team and complement our public affairs efforts with communication strategies.
Essential job functions:
• Work with our Belgian public affairs team and play a leading role in developing and managing PR projects and communications campaigns.
• Design and implement integrated communication strategies for clients in a variety of sectors including digital, food & beverages, and energy.
• Draft press releases and pitch stories to journalists in both Dutch and French, sometimes under a tight deadline.
• Coach and prepare clients for interactions with media and journalists, including newspaper, radio and tv interviews.
• Set up and nurture social media and communications channels to leverage our clients’ strategic goals.
• Develop communication tools including websites, blogs, presentations, branding, etc. in cooperation with external partners.
• Ad hoc organisation and coordination of policy events.
• You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a communications related job, preferably in a PR consultancy, an in-house corporate communications department or in journalism.
• You have an excellent knowledge of the media landscape in Belgium, as well as at EU/ international level.
• You are a self-starter looking for a challenging work environment where you will have a leading role in developing new PR and communication services.
• You hold a university-level degree.
• Dutch or French mother-tongue and fluency in speaking and writing in the other language.
• Good level of English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
You will join
• A young, dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
• A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
• A medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiative and creativity
• A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere
• A workplace with special benefits including flexible work hours, a mobile subscription, extra holidays, health insurance, training opportunities, etc.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in joining the team you must send a short personalized email (no cover letter) and CV (max 2 pages) to email@example.com with reference 1020 .
PI is a place that values individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email.