Belgium Public Relations Consultant
Political Intelligence is looking for an experienced public relations consultant with a background in corporate communications to join our Belgian team and develop our communication and PR practice in Brussels.
Essential job functions:
• Work with our Belgian public affairs team and play a leading role in developing and managing PR and communication projects .
• Draft press releases and pitch stories to journalists in both Dutch and French
• With the support or our team set up and nurture social media and communications channels to leverage our clients’ strategic goals.
• Coordinate with the support of our team and external partners the development of communication tools including websites, blogs, presentations, branding, etc.
• Coordinate with the support of our team and external partners, the organization of Ad hoc policy events/webinars.
• You have 2 to 5 years of experience in a communications related job, preferably in a PR consultancy, an in-house corporate communications department or in journalism.
• You have an excellent knowledge of the media landscape in Belgium
• You hold a university-level degree.
• Dutch or French mother-tongue and good level in speaking and writing in the other language.
• Good level of English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
You will join
• A young, dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
• A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
• A medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiative and creativity
• A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere
• A workplace with special benefits including flexible work hours, a mobile subscription, extra holidays, health insurance, training opportunities, etc.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in joining the team you must send a short personalized email (no cover letter) and CV (max 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 1020 .
PI is a place that values individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email.