Belgium Public Affairs Intern – Brussels
Our Public Affairs consultancy is looking for a motivated intern to reinforce our Belgian team by working on our clients’ public affairs activities.
The intern will assist in the development and management of projects contributing to our clients’ strategic goals in public policy namely in the health and pharmaceutical sectors.
Are you a hands-on, energetic self-starter with a knack for organisation? Are you ready to learn and are you open to exciting new opportunities? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of Dutch or French (with a good knowledge of the second national language), and have a full proficiency in English
- You have a passion for Belgian Politics
- You hold a university level degree in such as Political Science, International Relations, Economy, Law, History or other relevant fields
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyze policy documents and research reports and summarize them in a clear and concise manner
- You’re able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assist in the organization of external meetings and events
- Follow key policies debates in Belgium’s political Institutions
- Prepare regular monitoring reports and policy analysis
- Assist in the development and management of projects contributing to our clients’ strategic goals in public policy.
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings and so much more!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be a valuable asset to our team and will be given various responsibilities for our clients in key sectors on the national level. Using your strong organisational and prioritisation skills, you’ll be a trusted team member and you’ll have the opportunity to directly interact with clients.
We are a team of young and dynamic consultants pulling each other up in a friendly and caring environment where there is room for initiatives. We nurture your personality and value a “think outside the box” mindset. You will get the chance to work independently and develop according to your own needs. You will definitely not be “just an intern”, but an integral part of the team.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 997,10€ per month for an internship period of 5 to 6 months
- 145€ indemnity for working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
How to join us?
Did you recognize yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “0524” highlighting your qualities and qualifications for this position. We value individuality, variety and diversity, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.