Belgian Affairs consultant
We are looking for a consultant with knowledge of Belgian digital and/or health policy to join our team. The new consultant will work for a major industry association in the digital sector and support key corporate clients in the health sector.
Essential job functions
• Monitor and analyse policy developments and and identify threats and opportunities for our clients
• Advise clients on emerging public and regulatory affairs issues
• Support the work of the industry association
• Monitor and and identify existing and future trends
• Communicate positions to key decision-makers and stakeholders
• You have at least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
You have a sound understanding of the Belgian institutions and their decision-making processes
• You have a solid understanding of the Belgian political area and civil society
• You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
• You hold a university level degree
• You have excellent written and verbal skills in English and French or Dutch and a good understanding of the other.
• You have strong analytical skill , in particular to to analyse policy and legislative documents
• You have strong analytical skills
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills with the capacity to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a different personalities and develop a network
• You are flexible, well-organized and can handle multiple tasks independently, as well as work in team
You will join
• A young, dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
• A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport
• A medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiative and creativity
• A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere
• Special Benefits – Flexible work hours, mobile subscription, extra holiday, health insurance, training opportunities, etc.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in joining the team you must send a short personalized email before 14/09/20 (no cover letter) and CV (max 2 pages) to email@example.com with reference 0720 PI is a place that values individuality and diversity, so use your judgement and write in your own voice. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email.