Summary of role
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 year experience in public affairs, preferably in Portugal or Brussels.
- Knowledge of the public affairs sector in Portugal.
- Networking skills.
- Portuguese as native language, working level of English. Spanish as an asset.
- The ability to work independently and proactively but also as part of a team
- A good communicator and strong networker
- Strong organisational skills with a solid work ethic and the self-motivation to make the role their own.
- Day to day management of Political Intelligence Lisbon, directly reporting to PI Lisbon Board.
- Bulding up and management of PI Lisbon team of consultants.
- Management of PI Lisbon clients’ accounts.
- Implementation of business development and communications actions of PI Lisbon.
Remuneration: Competitive, to be determined based on the candidate profile.
Incorporation: Summer 2018
Political Intelligence is a leading an independent public affairs consultancy that helps support leading companies and organisations who wish to participate in the policy making process.
With a presence in all the key European markets and partners elsewhere, we have over twenty years’ experience of providing our clients with practical public affairs advice to help them navigate the political and regulatory environment and communicate their positions effectively to the relevant stakeholders.
Our professional and dedicated team of consultants provide a range of services tailored to the requirements of our clients to achieve their business objectives in a wide range of sectors. Amongst our values, we highlight the transparency and ethics on the public affairs practice.
Please send your CV and a one page cover letter outlining how your experience meets the job criteria to:
PI Lisbon Managing Partner