Your primary role will be to work on a range of accounts across a number of sectors and contribute to specific research tasks. The work will mainly consist of political monitoring, conducting research and drafting biographies, developing briefings and reports, assisting with event organisation and supporting engagement programmes with Government, parliamentarians, civil servants and other relevant groups. The role will also include supporting new business and marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of UK Parliament, politics, procedure and policy
- Ideally 6-12 months’ experience in a political environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Participation/interest in party politics is desirable but not essential
- Competence in social media is an advantage
- Solid work ethic with a can-do attitude
Political Intelligence is an independent public affairs consultancy with offices in six markets across the EU as well as partners elsewhere. We have twenty years’ experience of providing our clients with practical public affairs advice to help them navigate the political and regulatory landscape and communicate effectively with their relevant stakeholders. Our professional and dedicated team of consultants provide a range of services tailored to the requirements of our clients in order to achieve their business objectives. We have strong experience in a number of sectors, particularly ICT, Energy/Utilities, Healthcare and Transport.
Please note we may conduct interviews and appoint before the deadline. Starting date will be August.
How to apply:
Contact: Send a two page CV and a one page cover letter outlining how your experience meets the job criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org.