PI Brussels is looking for his first HR Officer!
The success of our agency depends on the expertise of our talented consultants. That’s why, to support our growth in Brussels, we are recruiting our first HR Officer. The position would be part time, with potential for growth in future.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As an HR expert, you will support the PI team composed of about twenty consultants of different nationalities, in the different HR fields such as recruitment, skills development and management of HR projects.
- You report directly to the Managing Partner, and as a Team Player, you interact in English, French and Dutch with the team.
- You recruit and select consultants of all nationalities who are specialized in public affairs. You manage the process from A to Z from the definition of the need to the establishment of the contract of employment.
- You organize the onboarding process of new employees and ensure their integration into the team.
- You run the Talent’s skills development programme: as such, you are the key partner of each consultants. You listen and understand their needs, propose appropriate and effective development solutions. You meet training partners, challenge offers, and lead the training programs.
- You generate and coordinate HR projects: you have a proactive approach to continuously professionalize our HR processes, you make the selection of potential external service providers, implement online tools, define an internal communication strategy and support project-related change management. To do this, you are skilled with new technologies.
- You organize cyclical HR processes such as bi-annual evaluation and goal setting.
- You develop and maintain a reward policy in line with the level of competence and seniority of the consultants.
- You organize a legal watch to keep you constantly informed of changes in Belgian social legislation and developments in the field of human resources in general; you challenge comp&ben processes to ensure compliance with local legislation.
- You have a master degree or an equivalent experience
- You have experience as HR Generalist or HR officer
- You are fluent bilingual FR – EN or NL – EN and have a good knowledge of the second national language
- You are passionate about the human: ensuring the well-being of your colleagues and accompanying them in their continuous development contributes to your motivation
- You are proactive, solution oriented; you combine creativity and analytical mind
- You are energetic, flexible, and enjoy evolving in a fast-moving international environment.
- You have strong communication & listening skills which make you the colleague to whom you naturally turn; the relationships you have with your colleagues are based on trust
- We offer an international, flexible work environment, intellectually stimulating where ambitious HR challenges await you. Strategically located midway between national institutions and the European district, we have friendly offices close to the Arts-Loi metro station
- Compensation will be defined at the level of your skills and experience (to be defined in part time mode), accompanied by extra-legal benefits such as 13th month, mobile subscription, laptop, luncheon vouchers, extra days off, fixed expenses, teleworking opportunity, as well as an extensive training package in line with your development needs.
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume and cover letter email@example.com, highlighting how you fit best to each of the requirements above. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice (please no standard letters). Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.