Confused about what's going on with Brexit?
Our October @EUCouncil Brexit Progress Report takes a look at the key issues leading up to the summit, and what to expect when leaders meet this week.
The Prime Minister has spoken at the Conservative Party Conference #CPC18. She:
- Called for party unity during the forthcoming Brexit negotiations.
- Stated Britain's prominence on the world stage for post-Brexit deals.
- Praised the progress and future of the NHS.
The Prime Minister has announced a plan for the Conservative Party to scrap the Government CAP on local councils borrowing ability, in order to "help get the public on the housing ladder and build the homes this country needs". #CPC18
The Prime Minister spoke about the new immigration system at #CPC18.
@theresa_may claims that it will incentivise the British people to invest in training schemes and technological innovations. "It is in the national interest."
The Prime Minister has spoken about Brexit at #CPC18, advocating her Chequers deal and stating that she:
- "Will not betray the results of the referendum."
- "Will never break up our country."
- Not accept either options from the EU.
- Is not afraid of a no-deal Brexit.