Political Intelligence is an independent European public affairs consultancy, with offices in the key European markets. We provide our clients with practical public affairs advice that helps them to achieve their business objectives. Our professional and dedicated consultancy service includes political monitoring & intelligence, stakeholder engagement programmes, political and policy research, strategic advice, event management and public affairs training and trade association and coalition management. With our interdisciplinary team, we deliver a comprehensive public affairs service throughout the EU. For more information, please see: www.political-intelligence.com.
- The internship is based in our Brussels office. The internship will mainly include policy research and organizational support for our clients from the Digital, Transport and other fields.
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for key client accounts
- Follow debates in the main European institutions
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings
- Research on various issues, as needed
- Writing summaries or short reports
- Follow the daily news
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You are fluent in English and at least one other EU language
- You hold a university or university-level degree
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU institutions
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- There will be an allowance of +/- 700 € per month
- The internship will start ideally in the course of January 2018 for a period of 4-5 months
- The office working languages are English, French and Dutch
How to apply?
- Send a very short personalized email (max 100 words, no cover letter), CV (max 2 pages, no Europass CV) and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org – Deadline for application: 15/12/2017