We consider public affairs as an evolution and improvement of the democratic process in which companies, trade associations, labor unions and civil society participate in the decision making process in order to enrich the policy and regulation both Government and Parliament enact. Our vision is one of transparency and best practice where our teams abide within ethical standards which guarantee a transparent and professional representation of our client’s interest.
Political Intelligence closely follows best practice as outlined by
- EU Transparency Register (ID number: 34863197284-43)
- SEAP (Society of European Affairs Professionals)
- EPACA (European Public Affairs Consultancies’ Association)
- APPC (Association of Professional Political Consultants)
- APRI (Asociación de Profesionales de las Relaciones Institucionales)
- ECPA2.0 (The European Centre for Public Affairs 2.0)